Sunday, February 10, 2008

Listen to this sweet little thing...

Before I can even blink twice I'm sure I'll be wishing that I could hear Sam's sweet little munchkin voice again instead of a man's deep resonance. I'll be thankful for this recording. This is our nightly prayers where both our boys take turns telling Jesus what they are thankful for from the day. It is always interesting to hear what comes out of their mouths. For awhile Sam was thanking the Lord for a tree everynight, no idea WHAT tree he meant, but he sure was thankful for the tree. Usually my sister gets triple blessed and sometimes I get left out... :(

On his way to bed tonight Sam continued to repeat his daily mantra, "I not ready for bed, I not go to bed!" but if you listen close near the end, he finally says, "OK, now I'm ready." So cute. Enjoy hearing my sweet baby.

No comments: